Lobo Gardens offers various opportunities for students, faculty, staff and community members to participate in the development of Lobo Garden sites and other garden and local food related projects at UNM and the community.
- Enroll in a class. Check the Education page for information about new classes and important announcements pertaining to classes. Visit the Contact page for information on who to contact if you have any questions.
- Volunteer . Contact the Lobo Gardens Field Coordinator for information about how to get involved in this semester’s work. Visit the Contact page for this information.
- Participate in an event. Check out the Events page to see if there are any upcoming events. Join us for a Lobo Gardens Min-Workshop
- Donate materials. Please contact the current Lobo Gardens professor, or Dan Young, for information on how to donate. Visit the Contact page for this information.
- Volunteer your time! the Lobo Gardens are food grown BY students FOR students! Plant some seeds or come by the garden and weed – Let us know if you have a project or just want to learn more about growing your own food!Visit the Contact page for this information.
- Remember the LOBO GARDENS ARE YOUR GARDENS!! Open to all Faculty, Staff and Students from ANY Department!! Join us in growing sustainable food!